Excellence supports organizations in setting up effective
processes and systems to assess Progress of Learning with pre
and post Training Measurements through Feedback Forms, Action
Plans and Follow-Up.
For Effective Training and Learning Evaluation, the principal
significant questions should be:
To what extent were the identified training needs objectives
achieved by the programme?
- To what extent were the learners' objectives achieved?
- What specifically did the learners learn or be usefully reminded of?
- What commitment have the learners made about the learning
they are going to implement on their return to work and back at work.
- How successful were the trainees in implementing their action plans?
- To what extent were they supported in this by their line managers?
- To what extent has the action listed above achieved a Return on
Investment (ROI) for the organization, either in terms of
identified objectives satisfaction or, where possible, a
The 'Training Evaluation Quintet' advocated (by Leslie Rae,
Gower, 2002) consists of:
• The trainer
The training manager
Total evaluation process
A full evaluation process covers all eventualities. Few
occasions or environments allow this full process to be
applied, particularly when there is no Quintet support, but it
is the ultimate aim. The process is summarized below:
- Training needs identification and setting of objectives by the
- Planning, design and preparation of the training programmes against the
- Pre-course identification of people with needs and completion of the
preparation required by the training programme
- Provision of the agreed training programmes
- Pre-course briefing meeting between learner and line manager
- Pre-course or start of programme identification of learners' existing
knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Interim validation as programme proceeds
- Assessment of terminal knowledge, skills, etc., and completion of
- Completion of end-of-programme reactionnaire
- Completion of end-of-programme Learning Questionnaire or Key Objectives
- Completion of Action Plan
- Post-course debriefing meeting between learner and line manager
- Line manager observation of implementation progress
- Review meetings to discuss progress of implementation
- Final implementation review meeting
- Assessment of ROI
As one the leading training companies in India it provides training programme evaluation for its client organizations in Delhi NCR i.e. Gurgaon , Noida , Greater Noida , Ghaziabad , Manesar , Faridabad and cities like Mumbai , Pune , Ahmedabad in West India, Banagalore , Chennai & Hyderabad in South India , Kolkatta in East besides cities of North India like Chandigarh , Jaipur , Lucknow , Internationally several client organizations have been catered in Kabul in Afghanistan & Kathmandu in Nepal.