TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE
Faster. Sooner. Better. More. Now. Yesterday! Can one ever get it all done? How do we use our time? Could we make better use of it? The time we spend each day not accomplishing what we want or need to accomplish can add significant stress to our business and personal lives. But since we can’t change time, we must learn how to make the most of the time we have.
In the Prog. managing Time Better" participants will learn time-management techniques to help make them more effective both on and off the job.
It shows how to virtually "add" minutes to each day by forming a logical, prioritized sequence or "plan of action" that incorporates the use of symbols, notes, teamwork, clear communication processes, and much more.
At the core of this training is the fact that we all get the same 24 hours a day, but how we use those hours greatly impacts our success or failure. Participants will explore how to tackle time head-on, learning how to prioritize tasks and address common daily interruptions Designed as a interactive training prog.during which participants learn from one another, they will gain the tools to use state-of-the-art time-management techniques to increase productivity and create a less stressful work environment.
Time Management: A Productivity Plan for participants to
- Identify and take responsibility for time-management concerns
- Use a time log to identify personal time-wasters & Eliminate those unexpected interruptions
- Maximize workspace through better organization
- Take charge of their time and accomplish important projects.
- Keep phone calls and emails from taking over their day
- Plan for the unexpected, while building in enough time for projects
- Set long-range goals with deadlines
- Prioritize each day's tasks
- Break down tasks into smaller segments
Effectively Communicate & delegate
Tactfully say "no" when necessary
Tackle that mound of paperwork on the desk and make it go away
Make the most out of the limited time one has
These time management along with other Management Training and executive development programs Soft Skills Training and other Corporate Training are customized for Employee Training - in Delhi , Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad , Faridabad, Manesar in NCR Mumbai, Pune , Ahmedabad ,Bangalore ,Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, in India Chandigarh , Jaipur and Lucknow in North India besides Kabul in Afghanistan and Kathmandu in Nepal