TEAM BUILDING TRAINING
None of us is as smart as all of us. Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision - The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon goals
By definition, Teamwork is the effort of many toward a common goal. Work done by many hands can make the work lighter and better. A team is nourished from a common pot, but we all must add to that pot.
Core Excellence - a company, which knows what it takes to be successful & understands the dynamics of effective Team Work, is committed to the cause of organizational excellence through development and delivery of practical team building programs & quality business consulting.
We realize how important it is for every organization to invest time in creating Team Spirit and Confidence Building. Therefore we work together with our clients to create Customized Corporate Team Building Training Programs.
These Team Building Programs are designed for business organizations wanting to create, improve & revitalize staff or team moral, encourage team participation, unity & problem solving while adding some fun and variation!
In consultation with the organizations, we can assess the desired goals and objectives in order to provide appropriate Team Building training, Problem Solving Exercises, Games & Activities to suit exact requirements.
Two Effective Applications of Team Building Trainings
1. The Traditional Learning / Classroom indoor based Training Activities & Games - Imparts general knowledge and skills required with emphasis on activities requiring team support and developing trust.
2. Outbound Training Activities, incorporating Group Problem-Solving challenges - Targets the development of improved Team Communication, used to improve Cooperation, Teamwork and Build Confidence in specific training groups.
1. The Traditional Learning / Indoor Classroom based Training Activities
Core Excellence Team building games and activities helps team members and managers master the people skills they need in order to work with others effectively. It uses a non-judgmental approach to minimize miscommunication and conflict, During a Core Excellence Team building training session, the goals are to...
- Develop awareness that each member has a unique style
- Discover the individual and group support needed to effectively utilize these styles.
- Understand how each member's style determines the way he or she treats others.
- Provide vital information for improving adaptability & motivation
- Increase personal and team morale, and boost performance.
- Improve communication skills by recognizing and dealing with mistrust.
- Develop strategies for strengthening each significant working relationship.
- Recognize and manage reactions to stress.
- Reduce conflicts through understanding and appreciating diverse styles.
- Review the attitudes and behaviors that can sabotage team efforts
2. Outdoor Outbound Training Activities, incorporating Group Problem-Solving
Outbound training is used to improve cooperation, develop trust, bind teams, build confidence and keep teams/workgroups effective. Challenges or activities are designed acc-cording to desired programme outcomes. Outdoor training promotes many team-centered activities and individual development activities. Most outbound training programs are conducted with activities that highlight the need for improved team initiative, group problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills.
We can customize an itinerary to suit the requirement of the group. All activities offered are under the able guidance of instructors with the requisite safety equipment wherever necessary. You can choose or combine your activity from – Treasure Hunts, White water Rafting, Trekking, Kayaking, Bird watching, rock-climbing, angling, rappelling, hiking, Jungle drives and other outdoor activities like Volley ball, basketball, Yoga, meditation and Ayurvedic massages.
Briefing and debriefing:
Core Excellence successful outbound training programs usually begin with detailed introductions or orientations. They all have thorough debriefings that link back to the workplace or other appropriate place might cover issues such as:
- Leadership: how much and what styles;
- Delegation: how it’s best done;
- Teamwork: the benefits and how to improve it;
- Trust: how to develop it;
- Team support: why it’s necessary and how to create it;
- Conflict: what to do about it and how to resolve it;
- Peer pressure: its impact;
- Communication: what the problems are and how to improve it;
- Competition: identifying who the competition is and clarifying assumptions;
- Gender Biases: the roles people perceive or play;
- Stereotypes: the effect they have;
- Fears: they have
The winning teams evolving from this program would:
- Demonstrate higher levels of optimism, energy and result orientation
- Operate out of the core strengths of self, team and the organization.
- Demonstrate higher level of commitment towards work, team members
- Greater self motivation and enthusiasm to excel and accomplish something
- Greater sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for their work
- Agreement that from now onwards the team will accomplish tasks together
These Corporate Team Building Training Programs and other Training and Development programs like Soft Skills Training, Corporate Training are customized for Employee Training in Delhi , Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad , Faridabad, Manesar in NCR Mumbai, Pune ,Ahmedabad ,Bangalore ,Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkatta in India , Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow in North India besides Kabul in Afghanistan and Kathmandu in Nepal,