The objectives of this program are to enable the participants:-
- Master the art of proper etiquette from introductions and courtesy to telephone and email etiquette to gender neutral etiquette.
- Understand the principles of business etiquette.
- Recognize the importance of first impressions (appearance & body language).
- Communicate with diplomacy and professionalism (face-to-face, over the telephone, or electronically.)
- Improve business development, sales, and marketing by enhancing "soft" skills.
- Develop techniques to listen actively and ask pertinent questions.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with supervisor, juniors and peers.
- Define professional dress, grooming, and inappropriate dress for the workplace.
- Comprehend appropriate workplace behavior and rules of privacy and property.
- Build teamwork, manage conflicts, and resolve problems with positive solution.
- Create a respectful and productive workplace that values diversity.
- Interpret nuances of behavior to improve interpersonal "soft" skills.
- Develop skills to avoid gossip, unjust criticism, and communication at the peak of anger.
- Learn how to cultivate relationships and build rapport with people.
- Improve self-awareness and ability to network at ease.
The Elements of Image
- Creating Powerful First impressions
- Basics of Hygiene & Grooming
- Dressing for success
- Meeting & Greeting
- Exchanging business cards – When & How
Business Etiquette & Protocol
Communication Etiquette - Saying and Doing the “Right” Things
- The communication Process
- Barriers to communication
- Verbal & Non verbal communication
- Active & reflective Listening
Basics of Professional Etiquette – Rights & Responsibilities
- Email Etiquette - Minding manners online
- Cell phone Courtesy
- Telephone Manners & Etiquette
- Business Meetings Etiquette
- Understanding and appreciating workplace diversity
- Organizational Etiquette (towards juniors, seniors & colleagues )
Social Etiquette in Business
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Building relationships & networking
- Having right conversations
- Defining personal and professional boundaries
- How not to get caught in business entertainment faux pa
- Post-work hours socializing
- Differentiating between ‘casual’ and ‘business-casual’ environment
- Dinner manners & etiquette
- Audience etiquette
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE PROGRAM?
All Professionals looking to excel in Corporate World, Managers, Senior Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Team Members, Sales Professionals, Front Office Executives & Others
After attending the program, the participants would be able to:
- Learn and practice how to use their complete personality
- Create a positive first impression
- Make a powerful introduction with ease
- Communicate effectively through verbal/non-verbal communication
- Dress for success
- Present themselves with poise
- Understand and appreciate workplace diversity
- Value and build rapport with internal and external customers
- Avoid and deal with workplace conflict
- Practice active & reflective listening
- Understand etiquette involved in cyber communications
- Manage techno-etiquette: cell phones, email, telephone etc.
- Learn dining do’s and don’ts
- Differentiate between ‘casual’ and ‘business-casual’ atmosphere
- Gain expertise in after-hours socializing
- Handle business situations with style and grace.
- Develop an action plan to improve personal professionalism.
As one the leading training companies in India it has organized many business etiquette training programs in Delhi NCR i.e. Gurgaon , Noida , Greater Noida , Ghaziabad , Manesar , Faridabad and cities like Mumbai , Pune , Ahmedabad in West India, Banagalore , Chennai & Hyderabad in South India , Kolkatta in East besides cities of North India like Chandigarh , Jaipur , Lucknow , Internationally several client organizations have been catered in Kabul in Afghanistan & Kathmandu in Nepal.